Thank you for your interest in Harrison Virtual Academy! Our Virtual Academy allows students in grades 3-12 to participate in online instruction created and facilitated by certified, professional educators.
- Students will be present with Chromebook camera on in a quiet environment conducive to learning during live instruction and small group times
- Students will have an established record of completing work and turning in assignments on time
- Students will have an established record of strong attendance and maintain strong attendance throughout the year
- Students will maintain grade-level performance or show adequate growth toward grade level mastery with intervention or special services support
- Students will be physically on-site for for completion of State and District mandated assessments, and other services/requirements that should arise
- Students must reside within the Harrison School District boundaries or be approved to attend Harrison Schools through the School Choice process.
- Student math and literacy assessment results will drive discussions between home and school, when needed, to determine the appropriateness of placement in virtual school
- All new enrollees will be required to complete on-site math and literacy assessments
- Parents and students must attend an orientation session prior to the start of school/or semester
Forms and Information
Click here to access the Harrison Virtual Academy Handbook
Click here to view orientation information.
For additional information, please contact:
Debbie Wilson, Director of Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
P: 870-741-7600, ext. 7015